Autoscopy

 Good morning! In this post, I'll be showing off my Autoscopy project. The autoscopy project was really interesting! I got really creative with this one and decided to not only put colors that represent the different backgrounds and people I've encountered in life but I also put the mountain "The peeks of otters" in the background at the center of my head. I did this because even though I grew up in Florida, I also kinda grew up in Virginia too. The mountain is the closest one to my grandparents house and I have even hiked it multiple times. I wish the other versions of the autoscopy came out better but if I figure out how to improve upon them, I will update this post! I made this project in photoshop.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HTML5 Canvas (C.A.T.)

BW TO COLOR

MULTIPLICITY