HTML5 Canvas (C.A.T.)

 


Good Morning! This is my HTML5 project I call C.A.T. It is a robotic cat character I created and it took over 1500 lines of code to program this picture in Dreamweaver. I had a lot of fun making this picture and playing around with different sets of coding. The hardest part of this project was fixing the ears. When I was working on it, the ears wouldn't have color in them and the color would be wrong but I eventually figured out the problem. The error was because I made a spelling error in the code involving the ears. This project has at least taught me to not only double check my spelling and code but to also write down my code so I may review it and make changes to it before I forget while typing it in! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW TO COLOR

MULTIPLICITY